Project Power Rankings


1.     Earth Art Animation- This was my favorite project of the semester because I feel like I had the most fun filming it. I had a lot of fun thinking of ideas of what to do for our project and had even more fun putting the whole thing together. Also burning stuff for a class was a lot of fun.
2.     Rhythmic Edit- This was my second favorite of the projects because I also I fun filming it. Thomas and I just walked around for an hour just doing stupid stuff and filming it, and it really ended up working well. I also got the whole thing edited in a day, which is all the time I had to edit it, so I was proud of myself for that.
3.     Direct Address Video Letter- This was a lot of fun as well, not because of filming but because I really just got to show everyone what I really do while making one of my projects for the class. I also enjoyed seeing people laugh at something that I made to be funny rather than laugh at something that was not intended to be funny.
4.     Direct Film Manipulation- This was a project that gave me something to do while we missed another day from the second hurricane, so that was pretty nice. I thought It turned out cool as well and I would definitely do more stuff with real film animation in the future.
5.     Creative Crowdsourcing- I would have liked this project more if I had not forgot that it was due the day it was due. I had to finish drawing and scanning everything before class on the day of and still had done something wrong. If I managed my time better, I probably would’ve enjoyed this one more.
6.     Bolex Long Take- I think the biggest issue with this one is that we had to film it twice. I was kind of stressed about this because I was worried it would mess up a second time, which it sort of did but still turned out decently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bolex Blog

My Personal "Rough Theater"

Week 1 Blog